Prioritize the technology to focus additional development funding
A university-based non-profit founded to support development and efficient commercialization of compelling medical devices retained Strategy Inc. to help prioritize patent dollars. To inform the university tech transfer, Strategy Inc. was asked provide a framework for business focused decision-making through robust analyses of global market opportunities for several emerging technologies.
Strategy Inc. Proven Processes
At the direction of the Director of Business Development and Marketing, Strategy Inc. performed a TechSelect Portfolio Analysis to support the tech transfer decision. The TechSelect analysis included seven Technology Assessments with a comprehensive understanding of the market opportunity for a given technology royalty stream transfer potential. Each Technology Assessment contained the critical components to project the potential for successful commercialization:
- Market Size
- Market Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Voice of the Customer Projector
- Current Reimbursement Landscape
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats Analysis
- Risk Analysis
Strategy Inc. Generates Results
Strategy Inc.’s analysis provided the organization with top-level market due diligence to focus resources and appropriately allocate funding to projects with the highest probability for commercial success.
Learn more about a Strategy Inc. TechSelect Portfolio Analysis.
Other Projects for Similar Clients
Other projects that have been executed for similar clients with multiple emerging technologies under development:
- Market Analysis to identify key target market drivers and trends driving revenues in the area of organ transplantation
- Voice of the Customer with key opinion leaders to identify the projected adoption of a novel airway management device
- Market Analysis to identify a new women’s health market, and determine of the potential of an innovative technology to significantly change therapeutic procedures
- Market Analysis to identify key market drivers and trends driving adoption and technology acquisition in the area of cardiac management
- Competitive Analysis of the surgical sealants and topical tissue adhesives market including six categories of alternative wound healing products