Clinical Adoption Assessment
The Clinical Adoption Assessment determines projected clinical adoption based on primary direct input from global Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and In-the-Trenches physicians. Strategy Inc. conducts direct, one-on-one interviews with carefully selected physicians each with significant and aligned domain experience, publications and other specified criteria. The Clinical Adoption Assessment delivers a candid opinion from the primary users and target market of the lifescience innovation under consideration for development funding.
Strategy Inc. has delivered over 3,000 of these analyses in the last 15 years, and this knowledge base is at the core of their proprietary industry knowledge.
Clients consistently tell us that the Strategy Inc. Clinical Adoption Assessment is surprisingly cost effective and uncovered issues that became either market drivers, or circumvented what would have been a costly business mistake.
With the Clinical Adoption Assessment you can:
- Address the chasm between technology physicians are “interested in” and technology they would consistently purchase
- Confirm the adoption cycle (timing and level of financial commitment) as driven by the market perceived product performance and addressed clinical need
- Explore multifaceted requirements to support concept validation and mitigate development risk
- Identify therapeutic trends and practice patterns, instrumentation features, purchase decisions, pricing and price sensitivity considerations that influence a technology’s selection
- Understand decision making behind physician purchasing decisions in addition to those technologies interesting for clinical trial
An added bonus of the Clinical Adoption Assessment is the identification and verification of potential Key Opinion Leaders or clinical study investigators who are often early adopters that influence their field.